ENSPOL Webinar, 22 December 2015
- Energy saving calculation (deemed/scaled/metered savings) and allocation methods among measures;
- The role of audits in the savings M&V;
- Administrative monitoring and evaluation procedures already in place (technical and administrative requirements, documental and/or on-site controls, administrative costs, how double counting is avoided);
- Different measures (EEOs and alternative measures) requires different actions: will be feasible for MS to harmonize multiple systems of measurement/monitoring and verification already in place?
- Introduction – Dario, FIRE
- Examples: Dario, FIRE - Tina, Dansk Energi - Tadeusz Skoczkowski, Kape - Elisabeth Boeck, AEA (TBC)
- Discussion about M&V in the other MS (issues, examples, lessons learnt, new developments, etc.)
- Discussion about the opportunity to hold a public webinar at the beginning of February on this topic or on other topics of interest.